Using a 5-axis positioning system any rotational speed sensor can be positioned relative to the multi-pole. the test station is controlled by a real-time system using an operating unit provided by the client. The DF Measuring Box, a sensor measurement device provides the connection of several digital sensors. It can also be used as Gateway or for simulation of the sensor signals including manipulation of sensor data and fault injection.
The test stand enables a neutral analysis of faulty behaviour on high-endurance parts and ensures constant reproducibility of recognized problems throughout the entire development process.
- Sensor positioning with 3 axis linear system and 2 axis rotational system
- Manipulation of sensor data via DF measuring box
- Comprehensive Test automation
- provides any Motor/Gearbox configuration combination
- Device can hold all existing wheel bearings with integrated encoders as well as all individual multi-poles
- Speed of rotation is infinitely variable from 0 to ±3000 RPM
Multipol Test Bench
SILVER ATENA has developed a test stand that allows automated high-precision measurements of active rotational speed sensors (DF) in combination with a rotating magnetic multi-pole (magnetic Encoder) .
- DF-Sensor test
- Multi-pole encoder test
- Sensor/multi-pole interaction test especially in limit ranges
(air gap, reading position etc.)
- System test of various digital sensor types