The source can be supplied with a load of up to 15 A per phase. The electric data (voltage, current, frequency, number of phases) can be modified based on user-defined requirements.
Realistic simulation of an aircraft power system in HIL test systems.
- 19'' standard rack with 4 HE, depth 966mm
- Digital signal processor DSP
- Galvanically separated AC outputs
- Controllable and switchable signal output
- Simulates power failures of variable length
- Fluctuates amplitude and frequencies in real time
Aircraft Power Supply Simulation
In order to be able to consider the on-board system used in aircrafts for HIL test systems, SILVER ATENA provides an assembly unit for the simulation of 115/230 V 400Hz AC voltage networks. Programmable parameters enable the simulation of other environment variables, such as for example an engine generator (up to 3.6 kHz).
- HIL test systems in aerospace
- Test systems for HW validation
- Simulation of aircraft on-board voltage
- Simulation of AC voltage generators