Our HIL test systems typically include the following components:
- Control PC for operating the HIL
- Real-time system
- SILVER ATENA I/O for signal conditioning and error simulations
- Voltage supply for HIL system and UUT
- Auto test box for automated self tests and for calibration (optional)
- Test automation environment (optional)
Our HIL test systems are delivered with a CE marking.
- Modular architecture
- High flexibility and adaptability for modifications
- Standard interfaces to various real-time systems
- Short lead time from order to delivery
- Short turnaround times on interface changes
- Adaptation to various test derivatives
- High reliability due to the reduced cable loom
- Automatic self-test and self-calibration
- Failure injection and break-out for each signal line of the equipment under test
- Automated and sequential signal feedback loops by means of highly sensitive measuring devices
- High precision combined with long-term stability
HIL systems for vehicle applications
Whether airbag, distance control system or high voltage application: hardware-in-the-loop systems simulate the electrical environmental conditions for vehicle control units and so enable reproducible automated function and hardware tests.
SILVER ATENA test systems are built modularly, from the smallest units like input and output modules (HIL/IN and und HIL/OUT modules) to the 19 inch rack-based components of real-time systems or signal conditioning blocks. Thus, SILVER ATENA offers ideal solutions for the entire development spectrum of complex individual HIL test systems, from the analysis and requirements definition to the conception and to the installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Thanks to the SILVER ATENA test automation, pre-defined tests can be repeated over and over again and so allow for a quick reproduction of faulty behaviour.