Our HIL test systems typically include the following components:
- Control PC for operating the HIL
- Real-time system
- SILVER ATENA I/O for signal conditioning and error simulations
- Voltage supply for HIL system and UUT
- Auto test box for automated self tests and for calibration (optional)
- Test automation environment (optional)
Our HIL test systems are delivered with a CE marking.
- Modular architecture
- High flexibility and adaptability for modifications
- Standard interfaces to various real-time systems
- Short lead time from order to delivery
- Short turnaround times on interface changes
- Adaptation to various test derivatives
- High reliability due to the reduced cable loom
- Automatic self-test and self-calibration
- Failure injection and break-out for each signal line of the equipment under test
- Automated and sequential signal feedback loops by means of highly sensitive measuring devices
- High precision combined with long-term stability
HIL systems for medical applications
Customised solutions built from modular components.
The simulation of all interfaces of the control units for a medicval device allows the operation and testing of the safety-critical system without real components.
A real-time processor controls the functionality of the test system including signal conditioning. By injecting hardware and software errors critical behavior and its effects to the application can be reproduced in the lab. Thanks to the SILVER ATENA test automation, users can carry out predefined tests and reproduce failure behavior.
The modular design of the SILVER ATENA HIL systems offers perfect scalability and leaves room for expansion with additional interfaces, measurement modules or signal generators..
Example for aTest system for ventricular assist device