Our HIL test systems typically include the following components:
- Control PC for operating the HIL
- Real-time system
- SILVER ATENA I/O for signal conditioning and error simulations
- Voltage supply for HIL system and UUT
- Auto test box for automated self tests and for calibration (optional)
- Test automation environment (optional)
Our HIL test systems are delivered with a CE marking.
- Modular architecture
- High flexibility and adaptability for modifications
- Standard interfaces to various real-time systems
- Short lead time from order to delivery
- Short turnaround times on interface changes
- Adaptation to various test derivatives
- High reliability due to the reduced cable loom
- Automatic self-test and self-calibration
- Failure injection and break-out for each signal line of the equipment under test
- Automated and sequential signal feedback loops by means of highly sensitive measuring devices
- High precision combined with long-term stability
HIL test systems for aerospace applications
The HIL test systems by SILVER ATENA for aerospace applications allow reliable testing of engine control units in a laboratory environment. The control unit is tested against a simulated aircraft environment. Depending on test requirements, several levels of test bench development are available. It is possible to simulate the entire electronics of the aircraft or to include real components individually as required, or to integrate and control a fully assembled engine in the test bench.
Thanks to the field-proven SILVER ATENA modular design for test systems, our customers profit from extremely short delivery times and an ideal cost-benefit ratio. The modular design facilitates subsequent reuse of the test systems for new projects with changed testing requirements and so safeguards the long-term security of the investment.
Examples of HIL test systems:
Self Test Box