In the current version the DC/DC-converter supplies an electrical power output of 120 kW. The microcontroller-based phase control ensures optimal adaptation to the current load via active phase management.
The devices modular topology allows for customised performance classes. The concept enables seamless control of the converter from buck to boost. The active phase management ensures a consistently high degree of efficiency over the entire performance range. In the boost mode efficiency averages at 97%.
- Modular concept: quick customisation of performance, communication and mechanical interfaces
- Employment as buck and boost regulators
- Control both on input and output side
- Integrated crash shutdown
- HV-interlock concept
- HV safety through active discharging
- Power distribution unit included
- Temperature range -40… +105 °C
The liquid-cooled high-voltage DC/DC-converter transforms a variable supply voltage into the voltage required by the high-voltage wiring system. The converter can be employed as a buck and boost regulator. It is possible to regulate inputs as well as outputs.
The devices modular topology allows for quick customisation of performance, communication and mechanical interfaces.