As a supplier of complete electronic systems for safety critical applications, SILVER ATENA covers all areas of electronic development. From validation of hardware designs, providing appropriate safety concepts, to safety analysis and the development of the hardware and software architecture (AUTOSAR). Software with different safety levels can be operated on a single controller.
- Power range up to 1,5 kW (12 V on-board)
- ASIL A ... C
- Interface: CAN or FlexRay
- Field orientated sinusoidal commutation
- High dynamics
- DualCore architecture
Control Unit for Steerable Rear Axle
SILVER ATENA has developed a control unit platform for a variety of electronics applications with permanent-magnet synchronous machines (PMSM). Through that different power ranges and ASIL safety levels can be achieved.
- Steerable Rear Axle (ASIL C)
- Roll Stabilizer Control Unit (ASIL A)