Environmental testing and qualification
The entire qualification from a single source
SILVER ATENA is your qualified partner for comprehensive environmental testing and the qualification of electronic control units – from individual tests through to complete product qualifications.
We arrange the entire qualification for our customers – from test planning, implementation and troubleshooting right through to the certification. You benefit from our extensive experience with all relevant standards. In addition, we offer you advisory services during development by deriving the environmental requirements for your device from the qualification standards and by supporting specification, architecture and design. We use our own infrastructure for timely, optimised, economical processing.
As a specialised development partner for production-ready products, we advise and support throughout the entire development phase:
One contact person for the entire qualification. You can concentrate on your core activities.
Short lead times: in-house qualification infrastructure for environmental testing.
Cost-conscious and efficient: optimised test implementation, concepts for effective and economical service life testing.
You benefit from our experience gained from numerous own developments and customer projects. We assist you in avoiding problems in advance.
From the planning to acceptance
SILVER ATENA offers complete product qualifications or single tests
- Planning and development of test concepts
- Conception, setup and provision of test systems
(HIL, load units, test benches)
- Test implementation and analysis
- Qualification and documentation
- Coordination with regulatory authorities
Our range of services for a complete qualification:
- EMC (Application of interferences and measurement of emissions)
- Power Input, wiring systems, lightning
- Test benches (HIL, E-mechanics)
- Development of individual software for the device under test
- Environmental simulation (temperature, air humidity, air pressure, corrosive media)
- Vibration and shock
- Mechanical analyses (vibration, modal analysis, mass properties)
- Magnetic field studies
- Service life